There are 5 Fat-Burning Fruits
There are 5 fat-burning fruits to help you lose weight and make you look sleek and sexy. You may have heard that fruits are full of sugars and they can make you gain weight. The truth is, too much fruit like anything else you eat can cause you to gain weight. However, the high-fiber, anti-oxidants and all the natural healing power in fruits make for a great addition to your fat-burning plan! There are some fruits that actually help you burn fat. If you want to be svelte and feel healthy and sexy, add these 5 fruits to your diet on a daily basis!
- Lemons. I know you think lemons taste acidy but they are alkaline. Alkalinity is how our bodies were born and as we age and eat acidy foods like meat, dairy, processed foods, our body becomes more acidic which is a breeding ground for chronic illness and disease. Keeping your body loaded with alkaline foods strengthens your immune system and fights disease! All things that are green are high in alkaline. Lemons help detoxify the liver. The liver helps digestion and burns fat. So, pucker up and add lemon to your filtered water, salad dressings and all your dishes!
- Avocado is supercharged with omega 9 fatty acids. Avocado boosts your metabolism and speeds up the conversion of fat into energy. Enjoy guacamole with multi-grain chips, avocado toast or just add some sliced avocado to your salad or sandwich.
- Coconut is full of MCFA’s which are medium-chain triglycerides. They increase the livers rate of metabolism by 30% They fill you up so you are less likely to overeat. Coconut oil aids the functioning of the thyroid gland. Coconut flour, coconut milk, and shredded unsweetened coconut all contain thee MFCA’s. Add coconut milk to your smoothies or try making a curry dish using it. You can also add the unsweetened coconut flakes to homemade banana bread!
- Grapefruit is a top fat burner and aid to weight loss! There was a John Hopkins study that showed women who ate grapefruit every day lost 20 lbs in 13 weeks without changing their lifestyle. Imagine your results if you added moderate exercise to your weight loss plan!
- Tomatoes are loaded with Vitamin C and lycopene. They stimulate the production of carnitine which helps speed the body’s fat-burning capacity by 1/3! Tomatoes are awesome in salads, omelets, sandwiches and in your favorite Italian dish.
Avocados also help prevent heart disease, coconuts help prevent cancer and grapefruit boosts your liver function. The lycopene in tomatoes cut the risk of heart disease by almost 30%!
There are 5 fat-burning fruits that will help you lose weight. So, eat these 5 fruits and you are on your way to being healthier and sexier!