The best gift you can give someone is the gift of health!
Sending fruit to family members, clients, colleagues, etc.. at any time of the year makes it the perfect gifts.
Check out our selection of healthy gift ideas and always remember if you don’t see what you are looking for just call 561-404-9874
Fruit eating offers many benefits:
* Fruit is packed with vitamins, and still represents the best source of vitamins in any food.
* Fruit is the best source of the natural sugar needed for energy.
* Fruit is packed with anti-oxidants.
* People who eat lots of fruit live longer. A study published in the British Medical Journal (September 2001), showed that fresh fruit offers the best bet for a long life. The results of a study showed that frequent fruit eaters had a 32 percent lower risk of dying from cerebrovascular disease such as stroke, and a 24 percent lower risk of dying from ischemic heart disease, than those who ate fruit less than once a day.
* Fruit contains lots of fiber, which is necessary for optimum digestion.
* Fruit is easier to digest than grains. Fruit is basically pre-digested. Digesting ripe fruit hardly requires any digestive enzymes, and is thus less taxing to the body.
* Fruit is alkaline forming (whereas meat, fish, grains and legumes are acid-forming).
* Fruit contains an abundance of pure water.
* Fruit is easy to eat. It doesn’t require much preparation.
* Fruit is beautiful. All of our senses are nourished by fruit, not just our taste buds.