Healthy eating at work and on the go
Eating Healthy does not mean it has to be complicated. Here’s some easy to prepare foods that will keep you fit, energized and feeling great without a lot of work!
1. Raw Almonds. Almonds are high in fiber and protein and they keep your tummy feeling full! Great on cereals, oatmeal, yogurt or just alone as a healthy snack!
2. Broccoli. Broccoli is a superfood that detoxes your liver! Tastes great raw in a salad or snack and steamed as a side with your favorite dinner!
3. Eggs. Eggs are protein rich and are easy to add to a veggie omelette or quiche! If you are concerned about cholesterol, just use the egg white!
4. Coffee/Green Tea. These favorite drinks are loaded with disease fighting anti-oxidants so drink up! Green tea is the best choice as it has less caffeine.
5. LowFat Greek Yogurt. Great tasting breakfast, snack or dessert..just buy the yogurt without added sugar and add your own fresh fruit and nuts.
6. Steel Cut Oatmeal. A fabulous source of lean protein and it also helps lower cholesterol. Add fresh fruit, raw nuts or sprinkle with some cinnamon and natural honey.
7. Fresh Fruit. Fruits contain natural “healthy” sugars which are slowly absorbed into the bloodstream. They contain antioxidants and fiber and help you stay focused, energized and help with weight management!
8. Dark Chocolate. Dark Chocolate (70% cocoa) is super healthy and can help lower the “bad” LDL cholesterol. It also improves blood vessel function. Tastes awesome too!!
9. Grapefruit. Grapefruit curbs hunger and protects the heart against disease. The “redder” the flesh, the healthier it is!
START ORDERING FRUIT TO YOUR OFFICE>>>> GIVE US A CALL AND WE WILL CUSTOMIZE AN AFFORDABLE SOLUTION: 561-404-9874