Gluten Free Pumpkin Banana Muffins
Here’s a paleo and gluten free Holiday Health muffin recipe that has potassium from bananas. No processed sugar…and of course pumpkin
puree!! This recipe is sure to be a hit for everyone, and it’s great for work snacks and they are only 150 calories! These muffins are perfect to make ahead and freeze to enjoy them all week long! Especially perfect for the up and coming holiday weeks—->
Here’s What You Need:
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1 ripe banana mashed
1/3 cup pure maple syrup
2 eggs beaten
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
3/4 cup almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
3/4 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp baking soda
touch of salt
What To Do:
1. Oven to 350. Line muffin tin with paper liners
2. Combine banana, pumpkin, syrup, eggs coconut oil and vanilla in bowl and combine.
3. Combine dry ingredients in separate bowl and mix.
4. Add wet ingredients into dry and mix until blended.
5. Spoon batter into muffin tins.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes until done.
Enjoy your Holiday with Health and Happiness and remember tis the season to give!